If you run a small business in the local Kingston area, then there is a good chance that you depend on your technology to keep you operational. At the same time, you need to make sure that your technology is going to respond when you need it most. That is where we can help you. We are Response IT and we provide you with IT services in Kingston, Ontario. We have been in business for more than two decades and this provides us with the experience to help you with all of your IT needs. What are some of the benefits of working with us? Learn more about how we can help you get the most out of your technology below!
Let Us Handle Your Routine Maintenance Needs
If you are tired of having to call an IT professional to come out and take a look at your computer, network, or server when something goes down, then you should invest in routine maintenance. That is where we can help you.
In order for you to make sure that you maximize the uptime of your network, you need to invest in routine technology maintenance. We know that you have a lot to do during the course of the day. That is why we can take you or technology maintenance needs off of your shoulders.
Some of the routine maintenance that we can perform includes:
- We will routinely scan all of your devices for the presence of malware or viruses
- We will help you maximize the speed of your computers by removing any programs that are cluttering your computer that you no longer use
- We will defrag your hard drive if this is required
- We can handle all of your program and system updates, maximizing the efficiency of your software programs while also closing any entry points for potential cybercriminals
- Routine maintenance with one of our core services and we will be happy to help you with these issues.
Advanced Cybersecurity Protection from Response IT in Kingston, Ontario
Technology has come a long way during the past few years. Just as you routinely invest in new hardware and software, hackers are working hard to keep up as well. We can protect you from unscrupulous cyber criminals by providing you with advanced cybersecurity protection. Some of the examples of malware and viruses that we can defend against include:
- Ransomware and jackware attacks
- Trojan horse viruses
- Distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks
- Rogue clients and rogue entry points
- Phishing and spear-phishing attacks
- SQL injections
- Cross-Site Scripting attacks
- Man in the Middle attacks
You want to make sure that your network and server remain online. In order for us to help you with this, we will routinely scan all of your systems for the presence of viruses and update all of your firewalls, antivirus software programs, and other defenses.
Data Backup and Disaster Recovery Services
Furthermore, we know that you care deeply about the confidential information of your company, your employees, and your clients. We want to make sure that we protect this data from harm. That is why we can also handle data backup and disaster recovery services.
In the event that something happens to your data, we will make sure that we have multiple other copies so that we can restore your data quickly and easily. That way, your business won't miss a beat. Count on us to protect your data.
Contact Response IT Today for IT Computer Services Kingston, Ontario!
If you are looking for IT services Kingston, Ontario, then look no further than Response IT. At Response IT, we place the needs of our clients ahead of our own. You need to make sure that your hardware, software, network, and servers remain up and running. Instead of having to keep up with this yourself, rely on the trained professionals from Response IT to help you. Contact us today!