Web CMS Technician/Content Manager
The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of web content management systems such as Joomla, WordPress and Drupal. They will be a strong team player who also works well independently. If you feel you possess the skills below and would make a great addition to our team please get in touch with us.
- Familiarity with WordPress and Joomla
- Ability to Insert, format and upload content into either CMS
- Ability to create widgets and install/configure Plugins, Templates, and Components (know the difference between each)
- Ability to setup and manage users, menu items and sidebars/modules in both CMS
- Proficient Photoshop Skills for formatting images and optimizing for web
- Keen grasp for design fundamentals such as colours and typography
- Experience optimizing elements for responsive display
- Working Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- FTP Experience
- Understanding and ability to add Alt Text to Images and Links
- Understanding of Google ecosystem and Meta Fields
- Familiarity with Analytics, YouTube, and Google Maps integration
Optional Bonus Skills
- Ability to setup WordPress or Joomla in a new environment
- Ability to manage and migrate content from and into a MySQL Database
- Understanding of SEO applications, both on-site and off-site
- Experience with Configuration and Customization of WordPress and Joomla Installations and Designs
- Comfortable troubleshooting and resolving conflicts and errors
This position is open immediately and the qualified candidate will be available between 8:30 and 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. Salary is to be discussed.
Please provide portfolio examples for design and for coding experience.